Troop Committee Meeting AGENDA
Secretary...take ATTENDANCE in Scoutbook
- Add comments to items discussed from the parking lot.
- Create new posts for items NOT in the parking lot.
Committee Chair Call the meeting to order, welcome and introduction of new members and guests
- Troop progress
- Actions of PLC
- Disciplinary problems and attendance
- Monthly outing plans
- Other troop needs
- Troop operations (5 minutes)
- Resource Surveys
- Outdoor/Activities Coordinator
- Outdoor plans
- Special activities
- District and council activities
- Summer camp updates
- Report on current financial standing and dues
- Money-earning projects
- Friends of Scouting
- Advancement Coordinator
- Troop advancement progress
- Boards of review
- Courts of Honor
- Update on chaplain support to troop members
- Religious emblems program
- Participation of boys in the religious emblems program
- Training Coordinator
- New training materials
- Youth leader and adult volunteer opportunities for training
- Equipment Coordinator
- Status of new and existing troop equipment and of toop needs
- new procedures for safe use and storage of equipment
- Report on task assignments from previous meeting
- Assign tasks as issues are discussed
- Don to put together cost for Chicago trip and confirm van availability.
- Council updates
- Information from the chartered org
- Community Events
- Announce the date of the next TC Meeting
- Secretary UPDATE Agenda with link to items discussed from STAGE2 Parking Lot
- Secretary UPDATE each post category to properly remove it from the parking lot into final destination (BOK or History)
Meeting Content workflow....
- Items can be emailed (or posted) to parking lot Category=START
- PLC goes through items, comments and changes Category=STAGE2.
- PLC Agenda to be updated with link to items discussed... i.e. minutes.
- TC goes through items, comments and changes to permanent category --- History | Discussed OR Book Of Knowledge
- TC Agenda to be updated with link to items discussed... i.e. minutes.
- Service hour reporting (12/30/2015)
- 2016 Bear Paw Summer Camp (1/27/2016)
- Summer Camp….Thank you for your Order. (Order #1724653) (1/27/2016)
- Test PLC agenda item 1 (8/8/2016)
- Online Rechartering (8/29/2016)